December 31, 2010

The year that was...2010

As usual, it feels slightly surreal to find myself at the end of yet another year. You mean to tell me the big prep for 2010 was 365 days ago? Are you sure?

Not to say that 2010 went by uneventfully, that is far from the truth. In fact, this past year has been really good to me and for that I am actually very grateful.

Here are some of the highlights, mostly in order:

  • Met the greatest boy in the world <3
  • Lost the greatest boy in the world - Rockstar
  • Got through my previous job alive....and without a criminal record - a serious achievement
  • Spent 2 wonderful months in Bulgaria (here too) with family & friends at parties & beaches...L.O.V.E.
  • Spent a weekend in Berlin with my flatmates from Germany and reminisced about exchange while partying like we were never apart <3
  • A fairly painless job hunt compared to others & friends in high places to get my foot in the door!
  • Getting the life that I want - big girl job in the big city!
  • Ditching two boys from my past that are uberly useless douches - thanks for comin' out Mikey & Megaman
  • Despite being a ridiculous hypochondriac...I'm healthy :)
But most importantly...I started this blog. And along the way I've made some wonderful bloggie friends & been honoured with some fantastic readers! Anything and everything that has happened in 2010 - good or bad - has been better because I've been able to share it with all of you.

So YOU my dears, are the reason why 2010 is going down in the books as *golden* - thank you muchly :)

I think this song is a very effective summary of how I feel about the way 2010 treated me...minus being a cash money hero with money falling from the sky while living the high life LOL



XO,


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!