December 18, 2010

Mini Christmas Wishlist

So as I mentioned, this year my Christmas spirit has been lacking largely due to gift-block [it's like writer's block]. I have never ever left Christmas shopping this late. By this time, my gifts are wrapped and under the tree!!! Not so this year.

But i've also had a hard time sharing my wish list with others - aka my mom & cousin, who are the only ppl that buy for me LOL But here's some of the things I've been thinking about.

I decided I want a holster for my Blackberry. My Curve is the only one that doesn't just come with one and that's just not cool. I've decided on this one.

[credit]
And because my cousin is so awesome, I already know I'm getting it & I'm super duper pumped!! :)

Next I would also like a pair of black leather gloves. B/c they're classy. And I'm classy. Ok fine - I try to be. These will just help my cause!

[credit]
Also, since my constant goal is to start exercising more at all, I would also like a yoga mat.
[credit]
And that's it! I know - doesn't give my poor mom much to work with :( The problem is that a lot of the other things I want need right now I need to pick up myself. But at the same time, I don't like getting money - gift cards it really really depends - because I want to be surprised! Lose/lose sitch. Bleh.

How do you guys feel about receiving money/gift cards for Christmas?
Is the element of surprise important to you?

5 comments :

  1. I'm practically begging for money this year. Gifts and surprises are wonderful but I've got student loan payments! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like those gloves too and I usually don't like gloves..
    I don't mind receiving money and/or gift cards at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah i know! I've been so conflicted. I'd love to have extra cash to put towards my expenses (nowadays) however I can't get over the element of surprise & the whole gift exchange!
    In the end...I'm feeling it's worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have a very exciting list this year either. My mom kept saying, "There must be SOMETHING else you want!" Hope you get the gloves though...definitely classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw really nice leather gloves (black, yellow, purple, blue and white) at Nordstrom and they're below $60! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!