December 4, 2010

Can I come out of the dog house?

I'm not going to go all fancy shmancy in this post because first and foremost, I want to apologize. For failing as a blogger, even though i love love love my readers! But why would anyone come here when there's nothing new? Hell - I haven't even been to my own page since the last post!

The last two weeks have been crazy with my birthday festivities and the start of Christmas things, but that's not really an excuse.

Here I'm thinking I have this epic multi-tasking, stay-on-top-of-everything skills but I have been proven wrong. When I get home from work, all I want to do is sprawl out on the couch. Until I remember that I'm starving and need to cook for myself. Doesn't help that it's pitch black so early!

Also doesn't help that I spend my day in front of computer and have had my fill by 5:30pm. But i've still been reading all your blogs! Just not commenting. Still, my Google Reader always has a ridiculously large unread #...I love too many of you? Oh well :)

This is all going to change! Blogging is the best thing that's happened to me in a long time - not that I've shown it as of late. I don't have an exact plan yet - except maybe blogging at lunch at Starbucks - but worry not - I will come up with one. Something more specific than just "I will try harder to not be so tired after work" since that has obviously failed.

So essentially - please forgive me & keep loving me. I'll do my best! *cue Dane Cook's 'i did my best' skit here* Actual post coming up soontime...

Suggestions to my work/blog balance are welcome! How are you dealing with this?

XO,

4 comments :

  1. Was wondering where you'd been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i'm sorry & determined to change that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep a little notebook with me and jot down ideas. It helps a lot! I also stay up waaaaay to late to write entries haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogging is no fun when you feel a responsibility to blog i've found, do it when you can and enjoy it, no need for apologies but it is good to see you back

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!