October 14, 2010

TGIF, kinda

This has been a BUSY week and i haven't even started working yet! Short week meant even less time for me to space out my usual procrastination.

Tomorrow is the day i've been dreading - apartment-hunting day 1. Which honestly, is only going to go into a maximum of day 2 because i do not have the time or energy to deal with this. I'm not buying it so as long as it's liveable in - i'm sold. Rented actually, i guess?

As if that wasn't enough - i have to get up early. I haven't done that in months - literally. However, I'm spending the weekend with this lovely lady, who will likely help me decide on where the heck to live. And probably come IKEA shopping with me! :D

Wedding, July 2009 - we had a great time <3
But i still just wan't this weekend to be over. So i can get to the easy/fun part - decorating! I'm just so tired right now....

The awesomest thing this week was...the Chilean miners being saved!!!
[credit]
The dumbest thing this week was:
Gee thanks Facebook. Thanks for nothing.

Happy Weekend Everyone :)

4 comments :

  1. Haha I hate when Facebook does that to me! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the apartment hunting!! I love trips to Ikea, I always come out with loads of things that weren't on my list!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I can't say fb has ever done that to me. That would just make me feel like total fail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph - There was no IKEA last weekend - i'm saving it for when i move. Man i am PUMPED!

    Kiley & Rach - "in case you were wondering...NO ONE HAS SENT YOU A MESSAGE! You loser." thanks fb, love ya too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!