June 5, 2010

I'm not a fan of 'maybes' & 'what ifs'

Ask anyone and they'll tell you i'm a pro at linking the most random things (often pop culture) to my real life. It's a talent i have. However more often than not, it's really not that much fun. And when EVERY radio station is playing Timbaland & Katy Perry's "If We Ever Meet Again" ALL the freaking time!...how am I supposed to totally forget about Rockstar? Not fair :(

I'll never be the same - if we ever meet again
Won't let you get away - said if we ever meet again
This free fall's, got me so
Kiss me all night don't ever let me go
I'll never be the same
If we ever meet again
If we ever meet again...I'll have so much more to say
If we ever meet again...I won't let you go away



2 comments :

  1. hahaha definitely a talent you have! and you're very good at it ;) i love this song but i do think of you whenever it comes on.. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i wish i thought of me & not Rockstar too! HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!