June 17, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane...!

Its 7:45pm (on June 16) and guess what! I'm at the gate waiting to board :) My lack of updates I blame on the fact that i left almost no time between finishing work & jetting outta here. But here you are, getting LIVE updates from the start of the trip! Lucky you, eh. Well maybe not live live...i was hoping for some free WiFi up in here - this being a state-of-the-art airport and all - but no, apparently that's still reserved for the upper class. Whatever happened to the move to equality!? I digress...  So my stressful part is over - luggage is checked and i was riight on target [pretty sure for the first time in my life], and despite an extensive security check - i told her my studded belt (bad idea probably) is what's beeping - she proceeded to scan me as if i were a serious threat. Which she finally realized i was not. C'mon now, THIS face?! haha ok ok we know i'm capable of more than my petite frame would like you to believe, so what :P Now I can chill. Ish. I hear alcohol is still free on these flights - i may need that to fall asleep. I also brought FIVE Elle+Flare magazines. Ya i'm really really behind on those. However i JUST realized i forgot to bring a pencil for my travel book-of-logic. I def can't solve those with a pen. Maybe that kid sitting across from me waiting will be somewhere nearby on the plane. If not, I can always practice my German. Need to brush up on it for sure.

So I guess the only thing kind of unrelaxing me is that before handing over my BB, which i'm not bringing with *shocker!*, i ended up getting what i wanted. You know when you really (think you) want something, all consequences be damned, then finally get it (and it's pretty much exactly as you pictured it) only to realize - WOW way to be in denial self, that probably was not the best idea you've ever had. Yeah. It was hella nice of Rockstar to wish me a safe trip, and as you can imagine i was hoping for this, however it has kind of left me with mixed (leaning towards pouty) emotions. Just adding to the fact that I've already gone backwards in being perrrrfectly ok with it :( BUT it's what i wanted, so now i shall deal with it. I just didn't want this flight to be like 2yrs ago where i was longing for something back home when better things were ahead of me *smack* k i'm for real gonna have to hit the wine...boarding time!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!